“The path towards contentment in life & a positive, exuberant attitude towards life is very simple! – by raising awareness, taking a deep dive into the infinite depths of the mind”.
Yoga practices enable you to achieve your higher self. Mindful living transforms your whole life by building a healthy body, peaceful mind & uplifting soul. Simply, it makes you calmer, fitter, and sharper every day. Yog is our way of life.
“Yoga is about harmonizing oneself with the universe. It is the technology of aligning individual geometry with the cosmic, to achieve the highest level of perception and harmony.”
The main philosophy of Yoga is Mind, Body, and Spirit are one and cannot be separated. Yoga philosophy provides a personal context for getting the most out of practices such as posture flow, breathing exercises, or mental meditational practices.
Yoga and Meditation are interrelated, working together to connect to our highest self. Embark on the journey of good mental and physical health with meditation by Ms. Jayasree Rajendran. As a teacher, she can coach you and guide you in your path to meditation & yoga.
“Yoga and meditation can be a perfect combination to master one’s own character and life.”
Yoga enables us to achieve the best version of ourselves by managing stress & improving the range of motion in the body as well as enhancing our self-esteem by boosting our confidence.
It aids you in understanding yourself better and being more aware of everything that goes internally and externally.
What is not Yoga?
- For many, the practice of yoga is restricted to Hatha Yoga and Asanas (postures). However, among the Yoga Sutras, just three sutras are dedicated to asanas. fundamentally, hatha yoga is a preparatory process so that the body can sustain higher levels of energy. The process begins with the body, then the breath, the mind, and the inner self.
- Not just an exercise system for health and fitness – While physical and mental health are natural consequences of yoga, the goal of Yoga is more far-reaching.
- Yoga does not adhere to any particular religion, belief system or community – it has always been approached as a technology for inner wellbeing. Anyone who practices yoga with involvement can reap its benefits, irrespective of one’s faith, ethnicity or culture.
Yuktahara (Right Food and other inputs) advocates appropriate food and food habits for healthy living. However, the practice of Dhyana (Meditation) helping in self-realization leading to transcendence is considered as the essence of Yoga Sadhana (The Practice of Yoga).
One of the methods to find happiness and contentment is to meditate.
By changing your mind, increasing the awareness of the deeper workings of your mind, happiness will come of itself. Yoga and meditation makes an individual much more active and better practitioner of her own particular way of life.
Being part of 100 days of self-meditation conducted by her friend in Australia, was the start of her meditation journey. It gave lots of insights and awareness to herself and thought about sharing the same with the people in need and so the journey began.
How Meditation helps?
Meditation is a very powerful medium that facilitates the overall well-being of individuals. It is just being fully aware of the present moment. It can help us to cope up with stress, anxiety, depression, negative emotions, and many more which assist us to overcome the poor states of mind and body.
In many ways, Meditation helps us to learn how to let go of things and make us more compassionate, empathetic, and patient towards every human being.
Meditation impacts three areas of existence – physical, mental, and spiritual. Regular practice of meditation increases positivity, joy, enthusiasm, and peace of mind. Meditation is a very powerful tool in bringing inner freedom, mindfulness, and peace.
How can it benefit you?
- It helps you to regain complete control over your body and mind.
- It encourages you to live a life peacefully without any stress, depression, or anxiety with regular practice.
- It aids flexibility for your body which helps you to lead a positive and healthy life.
- Meditation increases your focus, concentration & self-awareness.
Yogic Practices for Health and Wellness:
Asanas, capable of bringing about stability of body and mind, consists in adopting various body (psycho-physical) patterns, giving the ability to maintain a body position (a stable awareness of one’s structural existence) for a considerable length and period of time as well.
Our Yoga teachers are RYT-200 certified Yoga alliance professionals with in-depth knowledge and experience in teaching and training individuals.
- Jayasree Rajendran,
- Certified RYS200 – Licensed Yoga alliance professional.
- 200 hours of TT – Dubai
- Vipassana Meditation – Master course, Dubai
- “Yoga beyond the Studio” to master the teaching aspects of Yoga after completion of RYT200 – Dubai
- Dr. Resha,
- MBBS DA DNB Anesthesia
- RYT 200 Certified Yoga Alliance
- YTTC 300 Certified International Association of Yoga Therapists (CIAYT)
- Ongoing 505 YTTC CIAYT
- MBBS DA DNB Anesthesia
Connect for beginner-level private and group yoga sessions